Replacing my F350 badges

05oneton

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey all, a couple of my 350 badges ('05) are loosing the black letters and numbers. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get matching badges for my truck? Thanks.

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
define "matching". Like a whole new set? Custom Billet alum. ones or factory replacements?

newt92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are still in the 3/36000 warranty that will cover new ones. I am getting mine replaced also. Powerwash car washes and garden hoses peel them off. Otherwise what Irish4X4 said.

05oneton

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am out of the factory warranty and I want something that looks just like the ones that are on it (except without the peeling)

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
Check ebay, also local paint/body shops. They usually have a drawer or two full of badges (maybe yours), you might luck out. Otherwise cruise down to the dealership and see if they can hook you up.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My son drives a 2005 F250 SuperCab SWB with 5.4 engine that belongs to the local Sheriff's Department (He's a deputy sheriff in their license and weight division) and the black letters are gone from his truck's fender badges. I think the tailgate badge is okay. He wishes the truck was a PSD because he carries a big set of portable scales in the bed and the truck has NO power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58