Question Replacing Wicked Wheel

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to replace the wicked wheel this weekend and I was wonder should I leave the turbo on the truck and do the mod that way or pull the turbo off and replace the o-ring on the turbo pedastal. I have 136k on the meter. Thanks for the responce.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to replace the wicked wheel this weekend and I was wonder should I leave the turbo on the truck and do the mod that way or pull the turbo off and replace the o-ring on the turbo pedastal. I have 136k on the meter. Thanks for the responce.

I do the wheel R & R, Turbo on the motor. Purdy controversial subject on here however. Kinda yer call. :dunno

If you don't have any oil leaks around the pedistal and don't wana mess with the Up pipes ? On the truck.. would be my chioce.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Printed that one Big Joe thanks for the write up. You are right if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'll just leave the turbo on do the mod that way.

maw88

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave the turbo on do the mod that way.

I did a WW on a 02 today. It took all of 45 min. with the turbo on---thank the lord for gear wrenches. It made the bottom bolt easy to access. You can do it without taking off the waste gate acc..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58