Results of the Spartant DFP tuner and delete kit.....

WhiteYacht08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok so far.....

I ran the truck with the stock settings with regen delete- got about another 38 to 45 miles. 450 to about 490

Then ran the truck on the 150hp setting with regen delete- AND DAMN NEAR DOUBLED THE MILES Got right about 800 miles, would have gotten more but i had to stop several times due to work stuff. 450 to 803

Next trip is to Louisana which is 1600 mile round trip. Im going to run the 210 hp setting and see what it does over there. Then run the 250 (race tune) see what it does.

I talked to Matt more about the tunes, from what i gathered the high the setting the better the truck likes it!!

All this testing is done on highway driving, NOT in town driving!

PS.... To be honest i thought the claims were all BS and ill be one of the first to call it, but i was DEAD WRONG!! This actually works!!! And just for the recorded, NO, Matt or Spartant Diesel has nothing to do with my finding or anything else. Theses are all done on my own.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Thats thoroughly amazing!! Stupid government stepping in to clean up diesels...yet put that crap on there and we are wasting so much more OIL than necessary!!! Idiots!

Fine69

Reaction score
Post back after your trip, I am looking into ordering an '09, and would like to hear your results.

dieselmac99

Diesel Christian
Reaction score
Is this for real? Did your buddy really get 21 MPG? Is my math right? (650 mi. 30.5 Gal. tank) Even if its over 15 it looks pretty good compared to 10s and 12s. The mileage and the DPF puker are the sole reasons for us not getting any new PSD's. But hey if youre getting 18-20 with this kit, that'll be like driving our old 7.3's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track