rgdillon

Reaction score
I'm Ron and I've lived well over half my life in one part of Virginia or another - not by choice. Grew up in VA Beach - Navy brat. Off to college for a degree in Architectural Engineering Technology. Out of money by then so I joined the Army as a Topographic, Geodetic Surveyor (82D) which landed me back in Virginia. After the Army I did a stint trying to start my own business - didn't work out - became the Orkin Service manager for all of Northern Va - then into a partnership in a construction business - again didn't work out so I struck out on my own for 16 years. Now I'm back in the employment as a project manager for a construction company that does foundation and structural repairs - and I love it.
Met my wife at the end of January - we got married in April and that was like 29 years ago. Guess it's true what they say - those quick marriages just never work out :D . Two kids - girls - one in college and one in high school. The oldest takes after me and the younger one ignores me except when she needs money. The oldest actually learned to drive on my 01 F350 Dually :sweet that's my girl. Best compliment ever was when my wife told my daughter that she drives "just like your dad". :thumbs
Got my first "diesel" in 2001. Wife kept asking "how big is this truck going to be" - of course I lied. In 2004, for some reason, she agreed to let me order a new truck. Hence the -04 King Ranch.
Anyway - can't get enough of my truck - have enjoyed the talks here and other sites - and also starting up and meeting all the great guys involved with NOVAPS - Northern Virginia Powerstrokes.

Later,

Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58