search??

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
I did a seach for "pmr" looking for powdered metal rods. Came back with no results. SO... I did a seach on "rods", and got results. BUT I also ran across pmr in one of the posts that had "rods" in it. Why didn't the search engine find pmr?:dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I believe the minimum search word lettering is "4" which is why rods gets results when rod does not.

I'll have to look into this abit;)

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Would there be anyway to change that to 3 letter searches? That wold help in the IDM, PMR, ICP, CPS, type searches too. JMHO

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Would there be anyway to change that to 3 letter searches? That wold help in the IDM, PMR, ICP, CPS, type searches too. JMHO
Those are hot search words and should come back with searched,I'll pass this to our Webmaster & Mike to further resolve:sweet :thanks

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yeah, I added PMR, ICP,CPS etc to the list last night trying to resolve this, also lowered the minimum letter count to 1 (it was already at 2) so it should be picking up the three letter words........ still scratching head......,

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I just tried CPS and IDM and came back with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms". I think we may be experiencing some of them there technical difficulties :doh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58