Seat damage

Yaz

Power Stroke
Reaction score
Need some help please, Currently deployed and the wife spilled Power Service on my seats. She says they will need to be replaced. Anyone know of a good place to go to in Eastern North Carolina to get them replaced or redone. Or have any advice to get them cleaned, she says that it smells bad after she used simplegreen and a wet vac. Thanks for any input

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I would check around for a set of take outs from a customizer and you may be able to score some leather for a decent price or check E-Bay for some seats. I would most likely say the seats are trashed after having Simple Green used on them because it is such a harsh cleaner.

JRJ04

Reaction score
what you could try is taking the seat covers off (casue thats all they really are...a pretty cover over foam padding) and try washing the covers and the foam separately. worth a shot before you replace them!

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also buy the parts of the seats independently. Just buy the seat cover and foam from a dealer. It will probably be less expensive in the long run. The worst part is that each seat is about a half hour job, if she does not have to take the back off, but you will probably get charged 3 hours.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58