Sirius Mounts

the_hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has seen a pod type mount for a Sirius Starmate radio. What I have in mind is a mount similar to what you get with the Edge programmer. Some sort of nice dash pod out of plastic or fiberglass.

All I can find is custom mounts made at stereo shops, nothing mass produced that I can order.

Any help is much appreciated.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
You looking for a Panavise type mount like the one I have in our Excursion for the phone mount cup?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The bracket uses a factory bolt under the left side of the heat/air controls.

The Nokia kit is long gone but I use Panavise mount for the radio microphone bracket now.

Reaction score
Yeah i have one of those mounts for my nokia and they offer extension plates so you can mount up other things. The mount is perfect for the sirius radio mounts cause the 4 screws line up on them. With my sirius i ran all my wires through the ac vent and used the ac vent mount.

95talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depending on how you wanted to mount it i know sirius has a bracket that comes with it that has an adhesive sticky tape so i can stick it anywhere you want... pod wise like in your picture i dont think they make anything... they also make cup holder mounts and window mounts... best buy sells all that kind of stuff..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58