Newbie sniperjoe

sniperjoe

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
howdy from Colorado I.m new to the forum and by way of introduction I'll say I have an '01 excursion running an edge extreme a SS4"exh from the turbo back and an AFE intake. I run with the wastegate disabled cause there is no air here.
We seem to be having issues here lately with fuel quaility... bad gelling even around 15Deg F

My work truck is a 96 F250 PStroke and it has a problem... Fuel filter gelled up two days ago and after replacing and clearing the codes still wont start and is blowing whiote smoke during the crank period.

ANY suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

I love my trucks and I'm really upset that my buddies with the new Dodge cummins:cool: kick my butt regularly

03 Super Tank

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am also new to the site. In regards to the 96 blowing white smoke. Have you looked into the glow plug relay. I had a 97 and my relay went out causing it not to start and blow white smoke during cranking. There is way to bypass the relay to test it to see if it is bad.

sniperjoe

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support, The beast still won't start but I think I have narrowed it down to the High Pressure Oill Pump. GloPlug Realy and Plugs are fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim