Snow performance water methanol injection

gregmc720

GrEgGy BoY
Reaction score
Has anybody installed the snow performacne water methanol injection on a 08 6.4l yet. If so please let me know the ease on installation and the performance/gas mileage with the kit installed.

Thanks,Greg

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Can anyone respond to this thread? I just read about the Snow Performance MPG Max kit in Four Wheeler. Aren't the kit make/model dependent? And any theory on it working together with SVO on a convertet veggie burner?

the meth/water (windshield washer fluid???) kit should clean the engine during operation AND gain up to 3 mpg!! A very nice combination in my ears.

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still nothing?? Cmon, please post if you know anything about the function of this application.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
plenty of people use it on the older engines, but unfortunately you (or someone else...) needs to pioneer a bit on the 6.4 and post up results! us IDI, 7.3, and 6.0 guys could tell you it works with our stuff :D but we are eager and waiting to hear whats up with the 6.4 mods. im still waiting to see somebody push one to the limits (and beyond) :turbo

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i dont have it on my truck, but i have a few friends who do have it on 7.3's. it works well to cool down the egt's when you are running stupid big injectors and programming. thats about it from what i have heard. im sure there is a power increase, but how much i dont really know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58