snow plowing!!!!

atk

Reaction score
man i miss my snow plow. could be making some serious coin right now....do to the way the economics are right now, hard to get fianced for a new plow, unless you have a perfect credit rating....:(

just thought i would vent a little....:rant

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
the first thing i did when i bought my truck, was SELL the plow! i plow my areas with the tractor, and thats it!

the past few days around here all my plowboy friends are making their salary for the year!

dpantazis

Reaction score
alex- you might be missing the coin, but look at the frustration that you are missing! here, the well driller has his bottom next to the fire. even he is not going out!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I was some were that needed a snow plow. When I was in WS 3 weeks ago they had 6-8 fall over night. All the trucks were out plowing and tell you what that looked like fun.

atk

Reaction score
the first thing i did when i bought my truck, was SELL the plow! i plow my areas with the tractor, and thats it!

the past few days around here all my plowboy friends are making their salary for the year!

i hope that tractor has a cab and heat....:D

atk

Reaction score
alex- you might be missing the coin, but look at the frustration that you are missing! here, the well driller has his bottom next to the fire. even he is not going out!

very true. i actually enjoy plowing snow, as long as i have a good working truck, plow and heat....:D....i usually don`t take on jobs that i think are going to be a pain in the butt....so i guess in the meantime, i will keep my butt indoors, where i know it is warm and comfortable....:)

Fine69

Reaction score
We're having just the opposite happen. My plow hasn't seen the light of day in over a year! We haven't had enough snow to bother getting it out of the barn:dunno, must be that dang global warming Al Gore keeps talking about...:lmao

atk

Reaction score
We're having just the opposite happen. My plow hasn't seen the light of day in over a year! We haven't had enough snow to bother getting it out of the barn:dunno, must be that dang global warming Al Gore keeps talking about...:lmao

i know i could put it to good use right now....:D

it is even the right brand....

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea so far we've had a busy year plowing, our wall mart accounts are very picky this year i think there scared people are going to be sue happy with the bad ecomony. I dont mind were there plowing a half inch:eek:, but if they want to pay im gonna play :sly

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I plowed for hire for a couple of years but it was too much of a pain. We never get more than a few inches at a time so people wait until it has snowed 5 times then they call and want you to remove three weeks worth of packed snow. Tough to cut hard-pack with a pick-up plow. I now just plow our own driveway and only have seasonal tags on the plow truck so it can't leave the driveway. I also have a 4-wheeler plow so the kids can take care of most the snow :sweet
add2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58