Snow Removal Contractors...

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
You know PennDOT subcontractors made a killing. Went out 3 times and still got paid BID price for the whole season. Im trying to price my way out of it and go to work for someone elselike the airport or a mall, but them guys are brutal with rates and time delayed payment.I know guys who are willing to ...... push for 25 hr.
How can you compete w/ that?

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Malls and such are the places to get because they want plowed every inch or so and salted every.5" or so. Like you said, they are bad with delayed pay and such. At the price of fuel if you are runnin diesel equipment you can't compete with 25/hr. I don't know how much you charge per hr., but I know I charge a lot more than 25 per hr. I either low with my truck, skidloader, or both depending on the lot. PennDOT subcontractors always make a killin. What do they care, it OUR tax dollars at work.

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
Rodger that. Buck and a quarter per 1/2 hr. for big plow/spreader + material.

Loader 250 per 1/2 hr. You know , when the poop hits the fan during the next major crippler, that should separate the men from the boys .

:sweet

Last edited:

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Yeah, it will. For the truck I charge 75-80 per hr. The skiddy is about the same, little more or less depending. I kinda want one more BIG snow this year. make a little green.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr