Spray paint in a can - Medium Wedgewood Blue Metallic

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I've gone to the usual auto part stores and cannot find a spray can of Medium Wedgewood Blue Metallic paint. Even checked with the dealer and the dealer says they don't sell it. I need a can to paint a replacement piece of trim (the plastic part that is on either side of the roof line at the rear of the cab). I nicked the part when the fifth-wheel trailer got too close to the cab on a tight turn.

It's either that or pay the body shop a couple of hundred bucks to install the part and prep and paint. Any ideas?

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint Source

Look for an autobody paint supply store. They can usually mix a can of spray paint for you based on your paint code for about $15. I had a local store here mix up a spray can of Dark Shadow Gray metallic to paint my front light bar and it turned out great. Costs a little more if you get a clear coat.

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Look for an autobody paint supply store. They can usually mix a can of spray paint for you based on your paint code for about $15. I had a local store here mix up a spray can of Dark Shadow Gray metallic to paint my front light bar and it turned out great. Costs a little more if you get a clear coat.

i would 2nd that. i have used Sherwin Williams auto paints for just such things

and you can get a two part kit, then a rechargeable spray bottle, mix what you need and no waste

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I have had the local DuPont paint store here in Albertville mix me up some for my truck.

I still have some left. Would be happy to ship it to ya Richard.

Oh, also, it is just the base color, so you would need to clear over it if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64