Stealth HPOP

snoman02

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just a question for the community. We installed a stealth HPOP on a truck that we run daily. This truck pulls upwards of 20k all day, everyday. We started experiencing problems with this pump not producing adequate pressure. The pump was pulled and sent to stealth, under warranty, for repair. They have had it for a month now. The guy who installed has had trouble contacting them to check the progress. They finally said two days ago, we would be lucky to see it before the end of the month. Am I wrong to be upset with their lack of customer service? They wouldn't send us a replacement. They wanted to fix it. In the meantime we installed a used stock pump. The temporary pump is now leaking oil like a gyser. Why wouldn't a company of their caliber, have a pump sitting on the shelf, ready to ship to a customer when their product fails? I have an employee with a wife and 3 children who depend on it to run. Has anybody else dealt with them? I just find this unacceptable.

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mate i would have to say , you should be very pissed off with them, I live in Australia and have a Stealth stage 1 pump and yes they are very hard to get a hold of . I asked a few Questains in a email to them and it took about 5 more emails and asking the shop that deal with ( Are they still open ) and 1 month to get a anser. there Customer service is ****.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg