Steering Box ??

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a new but old problem , my Truck pulls to the left when driving wheel alignment is good, fixed tie rod problem, brakes are not dragging castor and camber are good , the only thing left is the steering box any info on what to look for would be good thanks

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you changed the left tire to the right side and right to left, to see if it pulls to the right after changing? If it pulls the other way then you have a bad tire on the front.
Doug

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you changed the left tire to the right side and right to left, to see if it pulls to the right after changing? If it pulls the other way then you have a bad tire on the front.
Doug
Yes mate , i have done a front to back , left to right , the only thing that i have changed was the left hand wheel hub , but can not remember if that was when it started , it feels like a weight problem or a power steering box problem.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Jack the front uo so both tires are off the ground. Now try turning the wheel both ways. Is one way easier than the other? If so, it is the box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr