Steering Wheel Radio Control

Black06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pleased with the convenience of the controls provided on the steering wheel and question if there is a way to change radio stations through the controls provided. Volume, temperature, fan control and the ability to switch between CD/Radio are present, but nothing to toggle to the next preset radio stations (common feature on Nissan/GM products). Is there a radio setting that can be programmed ?

I figure if you can program the seat-belt reminder not to chime, it's worth asking about the potential for this feature.

Thanks

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
my wife's expedition has the steering wheel controls, and it will only change the stations that you have preset.

no seek feature.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Five Hundred's controls will allow you to "seek" but not switch to the preset stations. Looks like having the presets on the wheel would make things much easier. When I'm in the PSD after driving the Five Hundred, I sometimes try to change the radio from the wheel, before realizing the buttons aren't there. I'll be sure the next PSD has the controls on the wheel. :D

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
hopefully they've made them more durable and reliable than the old Pointiac 6000's and Grand Prix's that had the all the convienience controls in the $850 steering wheel....

-edit-

and them was 1984 dollars, mind you..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58