Stock Paddle Mirror Question

CHPMustang

Reaction score
A fellow Excursion owner is selling the stock paddle mirrors off his truck but it came with the LED turn signal arrows built in,has anyone seen these on SD's or Excursions equipped right off the KTP line? :confused:

Bill

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not seen any SD's with paddle mirrors AND blinkers. Not saying it cant be done tho. The physical mounting is identical to the TT mirrors, and the only difference would be in the wiring/plugs. And thats easily fixed with a little re-wiring.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Think these paddle mirrors may have been from an F150 or Expedition originally?

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im confused, did these mirrors come of his EXCURSION, or does he have another truck and I misread your post?

The SDs and the EX's have identical mounting hardware. The F-150s and exploders and expeditions I cannot tell you, but my guess is NO, they wont work on the bigger rigs.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
He states they are off his 2003 Excursion which he bought new,he said they are "rare" now how could that make it by the Excursion aficionado that I am? :D

Me wants to say it's one of those Muth kits that were added somewhere along the line since he took delivery ;)

I thought the F-150 line mirrors were different but not positive :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58