STOLEN SUPER DUTY

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Anybody know if these 99-04 Jimmi-Jammers will work on 05+'s?
And if so is it kinda the same to put them on?

exact same door & handles from 99-07

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
bushpilot said:
exact same door & handles from 99-07

hmmmm sort of handle itself(part we touch) is the same, but, 06 changed not sure about early 05's
the difference is enhanced anti jimmy ( and some different inerds)
and only one door handle with a key hole, the driver side.
and if you want to, the rear door handles for crew cabs will work up front , so you can have no holes in the door.:D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
bushpilot said:
My 04 only has one key hole (drivers side)...
thats it, cant they build em to be correct.
your not the frst 04 i have heard with one hole, then turn around and see one with two.
these guys are worse than computer builders, I do apologize sir. :sorry

that goes right along with the stick on number pad then somehwere mid stream they put it in the door, no ryhme or reason.
jsut about the time the glove box light turned up missing, and the sun visors dropped to one instead of two on each side.

do you have a hood blanket?

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the REAL (bolt-thru) key pad on my door, no hood blanket (although i added it) or fender liners (i added those too)...no glove box light & now
front door courtesy lights (i added the door lights myself).

its all about cutting cost...and its not just ford.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
happeetxn said:
I hate to see that. Is there anyone else out there who thinks auto theft should be punishable by death? I am being quite serious about this! In the day of the horse, they hung horse thieves because a horse was a mans' means to making a living. How has that changed with vehicles? What about the poor folks who can't afford full coverage so they carry liability only. Car / truck is gone one morning and that's that.
I apologize for potentially hi-jacking this thread but theft pi**es me off something bad. Last summer I worked 2 jobs, 40hrs Mon-Fri doing apprentice electrical work, and 16 hours on Sat AND 16 hourson Sun at the hospital for a total of 72 hours a week. I am not saying this to get a pat on the back or brag, but we had bills to pay, and vehicle maintenance to keep up, and wanted a few nice things, just like most of you out there reading this. I didn't resort to stealing fuel, clothes, electronic equipment, food, etc, etc........... I was proud and thankful to the Good Lord that I would and could do that for my family while persuing our goals and being responsible.
I will now step down off of my soapbox.
Craig

i know how you feel craig...and i agree completely....

theres too much ENTITLEMENT from some these days...they think
just cause you have it they should have it too (they ignore working
for it or EARNING IT).

course the same ones that think they deserve it just as much
as us hard working stiffs are the same ones that dont value you
ANYTHING...including their own lives...

Fine69

Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
i know up untill 3 or 4 years ago camden NJ had the highest crime and murder rate in the country.... but now lancaster pa has the title if im not mistaken....

Your kidding, right? Lancaster PA? What, are the Amish doin' drive by's in Buggy's?:roflmao :roflmao

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago, Lancaster City used to be a great place. In a sick twist of fate, it became diseased by the success of the local region. The economy in that part of Pennsy has been going gangbusters for awhile now. As the suburbs developed, the city supplied the cheap housing for the immigrant and low income population that blossomed in order to supply the economy with the cheap labor it needed to grow.

Bottom line, IMHO, you put poor and ignorant folks together of different ethnic backgrounds and... BOOM!

Not tryin' to sound racist here by any means. Lancaster is one of many examples of cities across the country that have experienced the same thing.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
BROKER said:
Tanks for the pictures pulled up. Its an awful shame should he not recover it.
Has they're been any new information if it's been recovered there Broker??

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
Here is what he posted today. I believe the truck is gone,stripped or shipped out of the country by now.

"Hey guys…Still nothing

I’m sorry that I’m not more active on the forums right now, I’m really just down in the dumps. The hardest part is just not knowing…. wondering where it is…. and what they have done to it.

I just want to let you know that I really appreciate the support, sharing your experiences, and all of you going out of your way for me like that. I read every post and it really means a lot....I want you to know that

Thank you,
Kevin "

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14