Stop the e-mail notifications

R66SS427

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've tried everything I know. How do I stop getting e-mails every time somebody posts on a thread I've posted on? :rant

dpantazis

Reaction score
whenever you reply to a post, or start a thread, there is a 'Thread Subscription' choice. start there. to set the global variable, you set the option in your user profile. poke around in the User CP.

in the meantime, if you READ the emails you get, there is a link in EACH one to unsubscribe to that thread. hopefully you will get this update to figure it out.

dpantazis

Reaction score
If you got the email for the reply to this thread, at the bottom is the following... both do something.

"There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
F-Series & SuperDuty Diesel Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
Code:
http://www.superdutydiesel.com/forums/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=
To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.superdutydiesel.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If you don't want email on any of the threads you are subscribed to you can do the following and you will not receive email although you will still be subscribed.

Click User CP on the left side near the top.

Click Edit Options on the middle left.

Go down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and select No email notification.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58