Super Duty Anti-Theft

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you recommend for some kind of anti-theft system (the whole truck) with starter kill. Other than the usual Colt, Smith & Wesson, Glock. etc,etc.;tu

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, For that info on the Cyclops Theft Avoidance Module. Is anyone here using one of these? How do you like it? Does it work as advertised?
Thanks in advance.....

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, For that info on the Cyclops Theft Avoidance Module. Is anyone here using one of these? How do you like it? Does it work as advertised?
Thanks in advance.....

Hey Pete..

I've had the Cyclops for years now.. Like the Heck out of it. Works GREAT.

Push a Remote button, or remove a plug-in module from a power point.. Truck Won't Start.

I added a hidden power point for the module.

It's a warm'n fuzzy knowing, as I walk away.. 'tween the Cyclops, Jimmy Jammers and a REALLY LOUD alarm system.. The 2K is at least.... Jimmy resistant, Alarmed & Disabled.

Joe

I test it all now'n then.. Works without fail.

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
hidden fuel pump shut off switch
plus the viper always left me feeling better.

pit bulls with aids work well to

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
From my regional Forum.. Vandal Alert--Your Source for the No-Start Anti-Theft Relay Program
This is AKA Cyclops.

Call 800-382-7233 to check applications according to thier website.

Also. NWFD members recieve a 10% discount on vandal alert no start relays. See the post in members only section. Pinned at the top.

My gut feeling is it will work in your truck, as I believe all powerstrokes use the same relay to operate the IDM power. Just remove old relay and install the new one.

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super Duty Anti-Theft UPDATE!

I received my Anti Theft, Theft Avoidance Module from Vandal Alert
Vandal Alert--Your Source for the No-Start Anti-Theft Relay Program And all I can say is WOW! I like it! The installation was a snap and now I have piece of mine knowing that my truck is more secure. We have had a rash of Super Duty's Stolen here in South Florida and I wasn't wanting to become one of the statistics. The unit is passive so when you shut off the truck in about 30 seconds the Theft Avoidance Module automatically arms itself without any intervention from you. It kills the Starter, and PCM, This thing is Awsome.
Thanks for listening..;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58