Question Super duty interior swap '00 to '08-09

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the door panels from a 08-09 superduty will fit my '00 superduty if both of them are crew cabs. Some one fairly close has some for sale but I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet. Also does anyone know if the Seats (front buckets, I have the center console already and rear seats)fits without any modifications that distort the legs. Any and all responses will be appreciated. ;tu

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello????? Has anyone attempted this? Or am I just the only one in here that has thought of it? NOT!

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see the 08 n up front end on an older truck. it looks like it should work, need one of those rich guys to try it out and show some pics

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to see if it fits first, the console bolted right in on my 2000 CC though. I'm thinking the seats will also but I would like to make sure before spending $$$$.$$

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Ford does not change things like the seat mounts within a series of the truck. I think all Superduty trucks have the same seat mounts, but no guarantees!

Dave

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks DAVE! I think I will try to find some other ones closer, at a salvage yard, and see if I can get them to fit. That would be SWEET!

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 08 console bolted into my o6 and it actually mounts to the same brackets as the seat

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cabs and doors are identical . Obviously wiring is different . Been comparing my 99 front end to my neighbors 08 . Looks like it will be a basically bolt on change . A little skill on your part will be needed . I'm going to do mine this winter / early spring . I'll post pics when the time comes . I put an 05 nose on my 2000 . It was cake . This one looks like a few more challenges as well as more parts ....fenders , hood , ect . The 05 swap only needed header panel , bumper mounts , bumper , grill , headlights , fog lights , air dam , and filler panel . I actually sold my stock parts for almost what I payed for the new oem parts (this was late 04 ). Good luck with your interior swap . Let us know what you run into .

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do about the interior swap. I already have a console but I have found a place in LaFollette, TN that has 08-09 interior (seats, front, rear and console from a Lariat) for only 800.00 less since I have the console already. Just waiting for some extra change to get it. Any one doing electrical work need contactors, guaranteed to work perfect and VERY LITTLE use. :sweet Will give deals too good to pass up!;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track