Petition Superduty meeting

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all meet somewhere in the middle of the country and chit chat FORD, check out everyones rides. Would be a difficult task to get everyone together but I was thinking it would be cool.:dunno We would need a pretty BIG parking lot I know that for sure.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at mapquest and Wichita, KS as about the closest "major" city that is central US, and thats 10hrs one way. Not a big drive for me but thats still a lot of fuel. I'm trying to save for more upgrades lol. Maybe a regional meeting:dunno It would be pretty cool to like maybe meet at a track so we could run against each other if we wanted to.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
defiantly a cool thing to do, once my engine is back in , road trip sounds good

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in texas in sept. that would be a shorter run then from florida...

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
The North Texas chapter already has an annual meeting in Greenville just outside of Dallas. There have been people from all over attend. The logistics are already taken care of and not that much different a drive than Wichita. You might look into that one. I think it is usually around October.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The North Texas chapter already has an annual meeting in Greenville just outside of Dallas. There have been people from all over attend. The logistics are already taken care of and not that much different a drive than Wichita. You might look into that one. I think it is usually around October.

Well if all goes as planned I'll be living around the Seagoville are later this year. Maybe I'll get to come out and join ya'll

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
yeah north texas powerstrokes usually tries to do a little something about once a month and then our annual weekend get together/campout etc which i havent been able to go to in the past few years som maybe this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64