TDS now charges

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I was just on TDS and found out that they want to charge members. They have three tiers, free, $25/ yr, and 35 for lifetime. Pay to join a forum???!!!

Dave:(

Last edited:

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Others do it also. It's a support the forum deal, and you get a little more things to view.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Others do it also. It's a support the forum deal, and you get a little more things to view.
Its all free here, all we ask is that you register. We have forums, the wiki (which is loaded with tips and information), photo galleries, video uploads, chat and just a great community....

The price? Just participation. ;)

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
This site does pretty much rule as far as Ford specific sites. TDS [tedious] really went down the tubes when it was sold. I was banned from TDS and apparently when it was sold all was forgiven and suddenly my membership was back. My guess on the membership fee is the more you pay, the less ad's you see.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I use firefox with AdBlock and see no ads on TDS, of course thats only on the rare occasions that I visit (usually for entertainment :lmao)

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Paying TDS to not see advertising? Not with my wallet. Maybe five years ago when I was addicted to TDS maybe, but I'm over it.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use firefox with AdBlock and see no ads on TDS, of course thats only on the rare occasions that I visit (usually for entertainment :lmao)

Not trying to go off topic, but how do you get AdBlock with Firefox? That's what I'm using and I didn't know they had AdBlock.

Regardng TDS, I haven't been there for awhile, but the last time I was there, I didn't recognize very many names. I think they're all on this great site!!!!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
In Firefox click on Tools and then on Add-Ons and choose AdBlock. This will install AdBlock on your browser.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track