Thank You

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Thanks to all the fellas in the chat tonight who helped diagnos my bad cam sensor and get me the part numbers. I got the blue cam sensor put in and it works so far, i only took it around the block though. Thankfully there is a 24 hour International dealer close to me so i can parts 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs

Thanks, yall are great:cool:

Neal

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We kinda thought you got up from chat and tore out the door to the International dealer to get the CPS the other night:D :sweet

Glad to know you got er started back up after picking up a new CPS,drop in chat anytime you like,were here to help :thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I came in after you left last night Neal, but I am pleased that our chat feature was able to help you diagnose and fix a problem. THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say thanks to those of you who participate in the Thurs and Sun chat sessions and to those of you who dont, man you dont know what youre missing.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I came in after you left last night Neal, but I am pleased that our chat feature was able to help you diagnose and fix a problem. THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say thanks to those of you who participate in the Thurs and Sun chat sessions and to those of you who dont, man you dont know what youre missing.

one thing they are missing, is red 6 0-no's continual whining about all the problems his truck is having.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

:sorry red, you know we love givin you a hard time buddy :thumbs :D

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
one thing they are missing, is red 6 0-no's continual whining about all the problems his truck is having.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

:sorry red, you know we love givin you a hard time buddy :thumbs :D

uumm, i resemble that remark. no wait, i resent that remark...

come on now, i have been on my best behavior. not complained in awhile.

:sorry i promise from now on i will only pick on people who have catastrophic engine or tranny failure....:roflmao :roflmao hint hint wink wink you know who u are

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
uumm, i resemble that remark. no wait, i resent that remark...

come on now, i have been on my best behavior. not complained in awhile.

:sorry i promise from now on i will only pick on people who have catastrophic engine or tranny failure....:roflmao :roflmao hint hint wink wink you know who u are

i can claim the tranny failure alright, sorry for the temporary high-jack.

now back to our regular programming. :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58