Thanks to the IRS

f_250pstroke02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As if taking a chunk out of every paycheck all year wasn't enough it seems another "charitable" donation is required. :rant :cussing: -mad

Being single and making $$$$$$ suxs during tax time :censored: :soap

Sorry, had to get it off my chest

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well weve ALL been there, so certainly we understand !
but theres another way to look at this too...at least you can pay
taxes...and it certainly gives you the right to complain about
those that NEVER work (or pay)

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Being married with two incomes doesn't help either, something called the marriage penalty. Couples were getting divorced just because they could pay less income tax filing as separate individuals.

There has been talk of eliminating the marriage penalty, but I haven't seen it yet. There is no sane reason that two married people who jointly earn $100,000 should pay more in taxes than two "co-habitiating" people who jointly earn the same amount.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some of our Liberals point of view. Because we married people don't live in sin, we have to pay more to live by Gods Laws.

Fine69

Reaction score
Being married with two incomes doesn't help either, something called the marriage penalty. Couples were getting divorced just because they could pay less income tax filing as separate individuals.

There has been talk of eliminating the marriage penalty, but I haven't seen it yet. There is no sane reason that two married people who jointly earn $100,000 should pay more in taxes than two "co-habitiating" people who jointly earn the same amount.

Thats funny, I got divorced because the X was a crazy, psycho, Bit#$!, not for a tax break.:roflmao :roflmao

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
I was listening to Hannity and this brainless moron of a woman called in a nd said she was going to vote for Hitlary because she likes her views. Hannity asked her what she liked and she said that she thought we should pay more in taxes. "I am going to school right now but when I get out I should be miking a lot of money and I will not mind giving some to the government. Hannity asked how much of every dollar you earn do you think we should give $.80?? She said "no not that much, more like $.30" What an imbecile, most pay more than that already. She also had no idea that those that make more pay more. People that are that clueless really should not be allowed to vote.

Bonus checks are really nice to make it clear how much you are being hosed and that last dollar. Just keep in mind it is all going to a good cause. :roflmao

On thing that is really tweaking my beaker is that you can only write off medical expenses over 7% of you AGI. What a load of manure you can write off dollar one of the interest on you oversized house you refinanced to buy a motor home but if you had medical expenses tough cabbage no deduction. :cussing:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Thats funny, I got divorced because the X was a crazy, psycho, Bit#$!, not for a tax break.:roflmao :roflmao

I was refering to the just plain, crazy ones. :D All of them are at least a little wierd.

It's the psycho Bit#$! you gotta steer clear of.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troubles ahead

I really feel bad for you younger guys, and your children. The way our Judges (ex-lawyers) have voided all common sense issues that the communities have brought forth. Like not having to pay for illegals health and school costs. Now that the liberal democrats are in control, watch out for more and higher taxes.
Also more stupid laws. Like the liberal democrat woman in San Francisco that wants to pass a law to put parents into jail for one year if they spank any child 3 or less years old. That includes swatting....If you think about it the problems started when liberal college professors started poisoning the minds of our students, who became the white collar workers such as lawyers and judges. Any wacko can find a judge who will rule in their favor. To reverse this spiral, we will need to replace teachers, who can not be replaced because of tenure.
Another way is for all of us to quit our jobs, and then who is going to pay for the welfare, government, illegals etc. Then the illegals will leave the USA because they will not get a free ride with welfare, and SSI.
By the way, I quit my job years ago.... so I am doing my part.
Retirement:thumbs

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58