Thanks

Tates97

Tate s97
Reaction score
I hope this is the place to post this. i am two years into mechanics and diesels being the first time I really sat down on that stupid hood latch and did all my mods myself. I did it all from what I learned from cool guys living 100/1000's of miles away from me.That i've never met.Sometimes the newbies get ragged and we deserve it ,all trades do it(I've done construction) but this site really responds and doesn't seem to forget that at some point in all our lives we didn't know what we know now. Thank you for the help.The money you help save is underscored by the knowlege you share. Thank you Tate

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
we were all newbies at one point.i didnt know a thing about diesels except that thier exhaust smells good untill these guys helped me learn :sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Having forums like SDD (and others) is so comforting for those who wish to mod or have problems with their trucks. Thank you Al Gore (self proclaimed founder of the internet)...:roflmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tates97 said:
I hope this is the place to post this. i am two years into mechanics and diesels being the first time I really sat down on that stupid hood latch and did all my mods myself. I did it all from what I learned from cool guys living 100/1000's of miles away from me.That i've never met.Sometimes the newbies get ragged and we deserve it ,all trades do it(I've done construction) but this site really responds and doesn't seem to forget that at some point in all our lives we didn't know what we know now. Thank you for the help.The money you help save is underscored by the knowlege you share. Thank you Tate

This Post Sez It All. Thank YOU.... Tate, for takeing the time to say a "Thanks".

The knowledge gained from sites like SDD is "what it's all about". Shareing.

:sweet :sweet :thumbs :thumbs :sweet :sweet

JOE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58