tinted windows

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and after tinting.. i hate ford for putting that superduty on top of window... i took razor blade to it.. and a clay bar.. still could smooth it out very good.. it tinted over half good.. im happy.. but still.. why not use sticker...instead of painting it on glass.. or however they put it on..

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice ! im runny 18% (light transmission) on the front now, w/ 5% over the factory rear) I havent been stopped <yet> !

as for that "third visor"...when i took a rock in the windSCREEN i saved
50 bucks by replacing it w/ one that DIDNT have the "third visor"

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you tinted it yourself, you did a very nice job.
Here in Redding, where it gets up to 115 degrees, most all vehicles have tinted windows. We have a nearby company tint all our vehicles. We use the Advanced Ceramic Automotive Films for the front seat side windows, and the limo for the back seat and back windows for our vehicles. I think Sunblockers have shops all over the country.
It is amazing how cool it keeps the inside of our vehicles compared to no tint.
Also on a long trip, I do not get my left arm sunburned, like it used to before we had the tint installed. :sweet

Automotive Window Film | Sunblockers: Architectural Window Films

JRJ04

Reaction score
nice ! im runny 18% (light transmission) on the front now, w/ 5% over the factory rear) I havent been stopped <yet> !

as for that "third visor"...when i took a rock in the windSCREEN i saved
50 bucks by replacing it w/ one that DIDNT have the "third visor"

where do you get your rig inspected that will pass that? 35% is the legal limit you can put on the front for a total of a 20% tint. I had 13% on my truck and had to rip it off cause i couldnt find a place that would pass it.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys.. i love the tint.. cops dont seem to like it as much... just gotta roll them down if i see one.. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr