Traction bars

snoman02

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas I have a few questions to ask. I am looking to do some small suspension mods on my '02 250. I want to beef up my rear springs and put a leveling kit on the front. My question is do 350's of the same year have more plies or just a taller block on the rear axle? Also I am looking at putting some ladder bars on the back to give me some more traction when those pesky imports need an attitude adjustment. Anybody have any recommendations on which ladder bars to use?

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know the only difference between the 350 and 250 is the height of the rear block. I just put an 'add-a-leaf' leveling kit on the front of my f-250. The stock springs had a 'negative arch', the kit really improved the ride, wish I had done it years ago. I'm looking for a used set of f-350 rear blocks to get just a little more lift.

snoman02

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Red Monkey,
Thats kind of what I thought. I don't really want to lift my truck much cause I pull trailers alot. I just want to put heavier duty springs in the rear and then lift the front to match. We have a spring shop close to where I live I think I'm gonna get them to make me all new spring packs for the back to give me a little more weight handling. I'm still looking for a set of ladder bars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14