Truck Fest & live tuning with Tony in Colorado!

ShayB

Colorado PSD Club
Reaction score
Have you been thinking of having your PSD live tuned? Well, here is your chance.

Tony Wildman will be here during Truck Fest and I have ask him to set up a good deal on a tuning package for our club members.
He will be available for tuning on Friday, July 18th in the Loveland area (or Ft Lupton at Rockin S Performance), as well as Saturday, July 19th and Sunday, July 20th at Bandimere Speedway. I don't have his pricing just yet, but thought I would see what kind of interest we have.

How could it get any better? You can get tunes for your truck that will work for daily driving, towing, racing - and then even test them out on the pullin track, race track and even our own roads with your tuner right there!! Tony can tweak on them as you want in all these conditions.

Post here or email me at [email protected] if you are interested and I will get Tony to come on and answer any questions anyone might have. If we have a couple who are interested, I will get pricing posted ASAP!

For any out-of-towners, we have a discounted rate at the Courtyard Marriott hotel. I will have that information posted soon.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64