Turbo on EBAY?

2001Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up with this turbo? :dunno Why is it so cheap? Will it fit on my truck? I hate getting stuff off of EBAY!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
it'll need a different exhaust housing but it could be made to fit your truck if your good at fabricating stuff.

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2001Stroke said:
What's up with this turbo? :dunno Why is it so cheap? Will it fit on my truck? I hate getting stuff off of EBAY!

That is a variable vane turbo, your pcm won't run it. It is for the 6.0's

Car_nut57

Reaction score
If your turbo is bad and you need a replacement, we have them with the compressor wheel already installed at a very good price. That one would be very difficult to install and control on your truck.

2001Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car_nut57 said:
If your turbo is bad and you need a replacement, we have them with the compressor wheel already installed at a very good price. That one would be very difficult to install and control on your truck.
I don't need a new one but I am interested in gettting a new compressor wheel. I am getting quite a bit of surge when towing. I am just a little worried about intstalling it.:dunno

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I will have my wicked wheel, and turbo removal wiki up and running tonight. That should show you what is invloved.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
ew miller?

try some coors d00d

P.S. feel better man!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member