Turtle Wax ICE

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tryed ICE by Turtle Wax. Used it this weekend on the truck and the wifes car.:sweet Nice easy application and you can apply it in direct sunlight. :cool: That I think is the best part. When I look for wax I like to use stuff that make the truck still look wet. While this stuff gives a great shine and when you touch the truck it gives a great wet smooth feeling. Have to give this stuff :thumbs up.

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you gave a great review...I wanna get it this summer and do my truck.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is nice because I wiped the whole truck down with the Ice and let it sit for 15-20 mins and then wiped it off. This was in the driveway at about 3:30 - 4'oclock. Like it because it was direct sunlight and just as easy to take off as it was to put on.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found mine at Wally World but see it everytime I am in Autozone. It is good stuff.

Fine69

Reaction score
I did the wifes new Expedition this weekend, stuff goes on and comes off VERY easy. Gives the truck a nice wet look, and super shiney!:sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I just tried Turtle Wax ICE today and I must say I am impressed!! I am not a Turtle Wax fan, but this stuff may change my mind if it stays on the truck for a year.

Dave

cj41foley

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've used it a couple of times, it leaves that wet look. My dad uses it on his Dodge everytime he washes it.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
You guys using the liquid or paste? I told the wife to pick some up and she called from the store asking me if I wanted liquid or paste, I told her liquid and hope that is the good stuff. She also picked up some ICE detailer that is suppose to be for a quick shine in between waxing. We will see how it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58