Upfitter Switches

Dean Soderberg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 and am trying to connect to the dead ended upfitter switches. The owners manual says they are located under the panel on the passengers side kick panel. I found no wires dead ended that match any color scheme in the book. Has anyone connected to the 2017 Upfitter switches yet?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about a 2017, but on my 06 (and that was a long time ago),
I had to pull the glove box to find them. Hope this helps and Welcome
to SDD.com. Tell us about your new truck and post up a picture or two of it.
Doug

Dean Soderberg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Don't know about a 2017, but on my 06 (and that was a long time ago),
I had to pull the glove box to find them. Hope this helps and Welcome
to SDD.com. Tell us about your new truck and post up a picture or two of it.
Doug
Thank you very much, we had an 08 and they moved the wires to the driver side, guess to many people complained. I will take a look. Thank you again. I will post a pic or two 2017 F-250 Platinum, Magnetic color with the 4x4 package

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 and am trying to connect to the dead ended upfitter switches. The owners manual says they are located under the panel on the passengers side kick panel. I found no wires dead ended that match any color scheme in the book. Has anyone connected to the 2017 Upfitter switches yet?

FWIW ? My 012 [Dead Ends] were On the D side. The Fuses are on the P side. Mine were taped to a main loom.. in the upper D side, above and forward of the E-brake assembly. They all had Black "Dipped" ends, and a color code/legend tag... once I found them.

Again FWIW ? I cut the legend off, and stuck it in the 6.7 Diesel Supplement Book.. so I didn't have to be Upside down/Backwards to read it.. for future hook ups.

On Edit: I've done a Bunch of Upfitter switch wiring stuff. If I can be of any help on DYI add-ons.. Post it up or PM me ?

Last edited:

Dean Soderberg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Not there, i will go to the Ford Dealer and have them find the wires........
Thanks

jimbob394

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Not there, i will go to the Ford Dealer and have them find the wires........
Thanks
Hey here's a video I made where I connected a couple of lights to the upfitter switches in a 2017 F-350. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean Soderberg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Founds the dead ended wires in the engine compartment drivers side under the fuse box. Tha nm k you too everyone for the inputs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track