Want to Purchase a H&S Programer

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fine69. I do now, but I am wondering why I should pay over $1200 for a tuner? Do you get a hot gal with the tuner? :D

Dave :)

Fine69

Reaction score
Thanks Fine69. I do now, but I am wondering why I should pay over $1200 for a tuner? Do you get a hot gal with the tuner? :D

Dave :)

Thats probably MSRP. I paid less than $1650 for the tuner, S&B intake, dash pod for the tuner, DPF/DOC Delete, and KEM Tunes all the way up to the 345HP tune! You're on your own for the hot girl.:lmao

hetner1102

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Tuners

I have the H&S tuner on my 6.4, love it, added DPF plus 5 inch magna flow what a difference, whether the hot girl is included or not it shouldn't matter. My mileage doubled around town empty, went to almost 22 MPG on highway unloaded, and loaded with a 40 Ft fifth wheel I'm still getting 16-17 mpg.

Ratheon

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
+1 for Rudy's. Called and got an even better deal than online. Some of the best customer service you will find!

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
Can I ask you why you wouldn't buy from PTP? Thats where I got all my stuff from. Very helpful people in my opinion

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
I got my set up from Thoroughbred Diesel. Guys were super friendly and hooked me up with a discount over the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64