Want to trade King Ranch Int. for Lariat

normanoid

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I want to trade my 2007 King Ranch interior for an 07-08 Lariat tan leather interior with center front seat/console. I have a SD crew cab and want to trade the front and back seats and center console, plus $ since my interior is worth more. Will depend on condition, must be in excellent condition.

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to trade my 2007 King Ranch interior for an 07-08 Lariat tan leather interior with center front seat/console. I have a SD crew cab and want to trade the front and back seats and center console, plus $ since my interior is worth more. Will depend on condition, must be in excellent condition.

Right>>>> LOL:sorry:sorry

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Does it have to be 07-08 seats? my Lariat seats were just reupholstered and are in excellent shape. i have the captians chairs and center console up front though. i think the mounts are the same. just curious. id love to put a king ranch interior in mine. just let me know if your interested and ill post up some pics.

normanoid

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WD40, did I say something funny?

clintusaf, I appreciate the offer, but my front seats are both electric w/heaters and I also want the front jump seat/with fold down console.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
I understand. Id hate to lose seat heaters after having them.

BTW, i didnt understand his comment either?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64