Warranty requesting services records

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My 7/200K warranty is requesting my services records before they will replace an injector. (Yes, 1 injector! Ridiculous!) I found everything but I want to make sure my facts are straight. Racor filter are Ford filters (fuel) correct?? Are they even made in the same factory?? If they give me any grief I just want to have all the info on the tip of my tongue.

Thanks guys.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya .. I keep a complete file on this frigging truck ,, and I usually don't keep anything organized ,, my truck is in right now and I handed them the printout out of everything ,,
as to Racor being motor craft? but they do make decent filters ,, so as long as it was changed and can't be shown to have failed ,, you should be fine IMHO

Scot

;()
Reaction score
They said we are good. Repair is being done. FYI for anyone in my situation: Dealer said they are starting to watch this and requesting records if your maintenance is not done by the dealer. Too many people ignoring oil changes and fuel filters.

I was just thinking, since I had a FICM and HPOP rail failure in the last year, the reason for my injector failure should be obvious.

The delay just blows. I could have had it back Monday AM. But now not until Wed AM. I'm just going to turn in everything I have when I drop it off from now on. That should avoid the delays & they can send documentation with their original request.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I save all receipts now and make copies because some cash registers use thermal paper ,, and they disappear with age

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64