Was given another camper

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some work for a guy that could not pay his bill. So he's giving me his camper for payment. Need some work from sitting but hey it's almost free.
There going to be some mad people around my house...LOL.Thats OK, I don't like them ether. They give me any crap I :stir it all up again. :innocent:innocent
:lmao

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You need to open up a RV wrecking Yard!! That will fix them for a while. Nice looking RV you got there Dogman.

Dave :thumbs

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to open up a RV wrecking Yard!! That will fix them for a while. Nice looking RV you got there Dogman.

Dave :thumbs

I was thinking something like that. But more in the area of fixing some with good bones that are sound. There is a guy here in town that does that and make a pretty good $$$$ doing it part time. I talked with him a few times and he said he would be the teacher and I could be grasshopper. I said thats all good as long as there no waxing involved....LOL

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a bad looking old trailer, what is it?
Doug

Springdale by keystone, It's a bunk house camper.
It's clean inside just needs one thing fixed and that the front driveside has a small leak. A little water damage but does not look to bad.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go pick up the camper tonight and he gave me the Hensley Arrow hitch also. He is leaving all the camper goodys in there too. Chairs, plates, cups and so on. He said he does not want to mess with the stuff anymore. I like this deal more and more.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got it home last night. Had to duck tape the front corner down. Skin tried to peal off. Have to put in new batts., and fix the A/C fan motor stuck. This camper is almost like new, It's Clean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr