Welcome Gale Banks Engineering!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
PeterT said:
I will check in from time to time and make myself available to answer questions as much as possible.

Peter Treydte
Director of Technical Communications
Banks Power

thanks peter

i am sure you just fell into a den of mind blowing diesel nuts

:D :D :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
PeterT said:
I will check in from time to time and make myself available to answer questions as much as possible.

Peter Treydte
Director of Technical Communications
Banks Power

Here's one for ya peter, i was hooking up some wires under the dash the other day and my speed loader came undone, i hooked it back up to the plug.

my question is, will i have to relearn the 6 gun to recognize the speed loader again, or not?

thanks, and good to have banks on board. stephen.

PeterT

SUPPORTING VENDOR - BANKS
Reaction score
Bama-six-gun,
As long as the engine was not run with the Speed-Loader disconnected, then there should be no problem. Even if you did run the engine, I don’t think any relearning will be necessary. Of course, since you asked this question about 2 weeks ago, you probably already figured it out by now.

PT

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
PeterT said:
Bama-six-gun,
As long as the engine was not run with the Speed-Loader disconnected, then there should be no problem. Even if you did run the engine, I don’t think any relearning will be necessary. Of course, since you asked this question about 2 weeks ago, you probably already figured it out by now.

PT

thanks peter. i did not run it any, when it came undone, i just plugged it back in.

when can we see the RAM-AIR for the 6.0's peter?

COMPOSER

COMPOSER
Reaction score
BANKS

Glad to see Banks as a sponsor here. I have the six-gun tuner in my truck and I love the response i get from just the tuner. I will have the six-gun bundle added shortly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58