Welcome to Super Duty Diesel

Cat235D

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Welcome to SDD rum4by5! Stick around for a long time :thumbs

Bill
This site is :thumbs :sweet :ZigBang: Thanks CHPMustang for showing me the "Light" :notworthy P.S. can we post picture`s in the post? without have a link to it??

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SDD there Mike(CAT235D)! Great to have you aboard our "community" :thumbs

Sure you can post images but try and keep em in the 450 pixels x 550 pixels range to reduce the download time it takes to view by our dial-up members :sweet

Just click the
insertimage.gif
in the toolbar just above and copy/paste the public url image :cool:

Bill :cowboy:

POWERSTROKEN

"Don't RAM it..STROKE it"
Reaction score
I wanted to say "Hello" My name is Jim. I have a 2000 PSD E350 4X4 van on 35's. I am running a 4" exhaust, Hypermax chip, propane injection. Awesome site fella's.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would like to say hello from missouri.i have a little f-250 with some bolt on parts.you guys got a real nice place here.hope i can add and learn more about psd here.

terry

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome Terry

tubzz said:
would like to say hello from missouri.i have a little f-250 with some bolt on parts.you guys got a real nice place here.hope i can add and learn more about psd here.

terry
Welcome aboard Terry! Great to have you with us :sweet

Excellent to have another 94-97 in the group :cool: I see you've done more than you fair share of upgrades and modifications :drive ;tu

Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58