Well, Hello.

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
I come from TDS. I am tired of their dinosaur aged UBB format, and their management style (or lack there of ). Lots of great people there though. However, great people or not, if management has less common sense than your regular garden variety turnip, - as opposed to the super turnip, which has .01 more IQ points-, it makes a forum less inviting.

I help admin several forums on this Information Cul DeSac. The Forums I help admin are not any competition to these forums, however out of respect for the admin team here, I shall leave those forums nameless.

I'm a retired Hit Man -now the question is, am I being serious or not? -, and have had my 03 PSD CC 4X since late 03. I haven't done much to it, as I feel the power it came with from the factory is more than adequate for my pulling needs. My camper only weighs 7K, and my gooseneck and Hot Rod Lincoln only weigh a little over 6K.

I'm looking forward to e-meeting a lot of great people here. I don't know much about Diesels, so don't look at me for any real help in that department. I do however know a thing or two about life, firearms, and in general all things that have a tendency to go "boom!" -usually 20 seconds before you want them to go off -, a little bit about gasoline powered vehicles, and how to make the best damn steaks in the West.

Current mods on my PSD are:

Fresh Fuel - It Gets a fresh batch every couple of days :\

AirRaid Intake

Turbo, EGT, Tranny and Water temp gauges by Autometer - Nexus series

Pioneer AVIC D1 GPS, XM+NavTraffic, Radio - Now if I can just figure out where the power button is...

Door weatherstripping Latex Tubing Mod.

Future plans include a 4 or 5 inch MBRP exhaust, Some sort of spray in bedliner, and FINALLY getting around to tinting the driver and passenger windows.

Again, a pleasure to be here... I hope. :D

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Hitman:watchout :guns: Ha!

By the way, you are the only person on the net that has a problem with TDS management, so it must be you. I recommend you seek therapy to find out what is wrong with you! :roflmao

Again Welcome!!!!

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fire1 said:
Welcome from a fellow Hitman:watchout :guns: Ha!

By the way, you are the only person on the net that has a problem with TDS management, so it must be you. I recommend you seek therapy to find out what is wrong with you! :roflmao

Again Welcome!!!!
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Welcome to SDD!!

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
Hah! Have you seen the "suggestions" forums on TDS? Have you tried using the search feature therE? ack.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(if management has less common sense than your regular garden variety turnip, - as opposed to the super turnip, which has .01 more IQ points-, it makes a forum less inviting)
Dog gone D.O., why don't you tell us how you really feel about what some here, call the dark side.
Welcome, Hope you feel at home here. Post where you are from and put in some pictures of your truck.:welcome :welcome

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel all fuzzy on the inside... no.. wait... wait... waiiit... oops. false alarm. That was a hairball. Sorry for the alarm. :D

The weatherstripping mod is where you take 3/8OD latex tubing, and you insert it into the thin walled part of the weatherstripping, where it meets the doors.

It's kind of a PITA, but it seems to have quieted my CC down a bit. Maybe it's the placebo effect, as I didn't use a db meter to accurately judge the before and after levels, but I'm happy with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14