What do you all recommend?

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Lariet super duty with leather, and want to buy some seat covers to protect the leather, would like to h ave custom to fit exactly, what do you all recommend? Regards and thank you, trisha

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife bought me a set of camo seat covers so that the dog would not tear the leather in my truck. She bought them from SheerComfort.ccm. I have also seen some that have been ordered from www.katzkin.com hope that helps.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I'll second Cabelas for their wide selection of covers,just don't go to Cabelas with a loose credit card you'll likely get into alot of trouble:D :innocent

Haven't seen you around in a long time Trisha,hope all has been well with you and yours:sweet

f_250pstroke02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will also agree with Cabela's. Probably the broadest selection from one source. Can't wait til they finish building the one in Georgia. My bank account is going to be empty all the time.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I will also agree with Cabela's. Probably the broadest selection from one source. Can't wait til they finish building the one in Georgia. My bank account is going to be empty all the time.

Get a Cabela's Club card... how do you think I do it? I pay the light bill at the one in Dundee...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58