What happened to everybody?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Where did everybody go? This place used to be jumping with activity.im watching youtube videos on the xbox and im seeing names of people who have disappeared.they all give up on diesels or something? Luke cline, roosterdiesel whata***** and all them.I dont even see bamasixgun or mudwhistle posting.did SDD die? Please tell me it didn't.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did everybody go? This place used to be jumping with activity.im watching youtube videos on the xbox and im seeing names of people who have disappeared.they all give up on diesels or something? Luke cline, roosterdiesel whata***** and all them.I dont even see bamasixgun or mudwhistle posting.did SDD die? Please tell me it didn't.

I Hear Ya Rich.

I was going thru the Member List the other day.. saw a bunch of familure Names... that are not so Familure anymore.

WASUP with that ?????

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the conversations and arguements that we used to have here.somebody was always doing something interesting

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just don't love us anymore. LOL Sure glad to see lots of new names.
Seams like we get 2 or 3 a day, just wish they would come back more often.
Doug

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
They just don't love us anymore. LOL Sure glad to see lots of new names.
Seams like we get 2 or 3 a day, just wish they would come back more often.
Doug

We get newbies all the time but there isnt enough activity or enough people to help them to keep them coming back.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I dont even see chpmustang post.haven't chatted with him in a looooong time.I even have him on my AIM, never see him on.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Economy ? No one has the dispoable income to do any Mods ?

That, and newer PSD's are so BOUND UP with complicated, EPA regulated stuff.. most everyone is almost afraid.. to Tweak anything ??

And.. Most anyone who has the "Want To" has done the Mods ?

And.. The 7.3 and 6.0's are about to be covered under the "Endangered Species Act" ? :dunno:D;):lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58