What's a good price for Fuel Filters now?

dmftoy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to use my last fuel filter from the case I purchased from DIS about 3 years ago. What's a good price and where are you buying them? (I don't want any with a "cap" builtin. :) )

Have a good one,
Dave

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I know Dale at Powerstrokeshop.com is stocking the Racors :sweet
Here's a LINK

There's aftermarket no-name filters on Ebay but their quality may be in question especially when the price each is like $8-$15 each ;)

Bill

Last edited:

dmftoy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! That's the same price DIS has them for now. I'm not sure, but I think I only paid $11 when I bought them by the case 3 years ago. I guess they've just appreciated in value. :) I spent the whole day out in the yard planting tree's and shrub's for the wife. I think it's time to enjoy a cold one out on the deck.

Have a good one,
Dave

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
dmftoy1 said:
Thanks! That's the same price DIS has them for now. I'm not sure, but I think I only paid $11 when I bought them by the case 3 years ago. I guess they've just appreciated in value. :) I spent the whole day out in the yard planting tree's and shrub's for the wife. I think it's time to enjoy a cold one out on the deck.

Have a good one,
Dave

I think that is what Bill and I paid last month for a batch of six.

Tbar

CHPMustang

Reaction score
dmftoy1 said:

Have a good one,
Dave
DIS really hasn't been stocking the Racor filters(at least at the Dallas location) unsure if Lubbock has them,but Dale will be the best bet for Racors :sweet

Bill

wanderer

Reaction score
I ran into a deal today. The contractor that I work for is moving into a new location, and I was at the new shop, (which housed another contractor), and I noticed a Racor filter on a shelf. Seeing as how the contractor that I work for doesn't own any Ford's, I decided that the fuel filter would be put to good use on my truck. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58