Question where is the ICP????

TNRZ4BRKFST

2003 6.0 lariat
Reaction score
some body stole my hypertech programmer for my 03 6.0, so now i have the quadzilla programmer that plugs into the engine with the on-the-fly program selector, i have all the connections except one...the ICP!!! i originallly insalled it on my buddies 07 6.0 but it was easy cuz it's on top...my instructions from Quad say lay under driver side and look on rear engine towards the turbo, remove 3 bolts on a inspection plate to expose the sensor, i can't find it, i went to the dealer ship and they printed out some exploded engine diagrams and told me to remove the plate that the glow plug module is attached to on the passenger side top side.... i just need to find it PLEASE HELP, pics would be nice...btw, i did look at the 6.0 bible on here and it shows a pic and looks like what the Quad instructions say, but it doesn't really point to a sensor??????

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It is under the turbocharger unit. It is a pain to get to. On the '04 model it is under the RH Valve cover. You have an '03, so it is under the turbo. Bummer. :(

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58