FYI Where To Buy Oil Analysis Kits

MJ Synthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil Analyzers Inc. (OAI) is one of the more popular labs along with Blackstone Labs for testing your used oil. Blackstone charges 20.00 and an additional 10.00 for a TBN test. You must pay your shipping.

OAI is a little better priced if your wanting to do a TBN test even for the retail kit. You can buy the kits through the Amsoil website or any Amsoil dealer retail for 28.50. OAI includes your TBN test and shipping costs in their price. Preferred Customers of Amsoil get even cheaper rates on the test kits.

I stock OAI test kits however by the time you pay shipping from me its will be the same as buying them off the website. If you buy the test kits from the Amsoil website please use my reference/dealer number 1466322 so atleast I can get credit for the sales since I am a vendor here. If you just buy them any random dealer they select near you will get the credit.

You may also use this link to buy the pump to take a sample from your dipstick tube and add the test kits to your shopping cart . Sample Test Pump

You may use these links to buy test kits only. Either UPS or US Postal kits they have both. Test Kits Postal Or Test Kits UPS

Thank You,

Dane

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58