Where to buy power/heated/signal towing mirrors?

ScottK

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New (to me) X owner here, changed from F250 w/7.3 due to needing more seating area for the family. The Excursion has the small paddle mirrors and I need to upgrade as I tow a boat, utility trailers and hopefully a large travel trailer later this year.

Anyone have any good sources on these for a decent price? Been looking on ebay, but no luck yet.

Anyone here work at a Ford dealer and can get a good price?

Last edited:

ScottK

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I did last week, and was a little confused by the bleak description. I submitted a question via the web form, but havennt heard anything back yet.
On Excursion, the description is "Paddle swing lock", on F250m the only drill down I can find is
Front door/outside mirrors/mirror assembly/ w/puddle lamp.

How would I know if these are heated, power, towing type etc?
I'll try to call them during the week.

Appreciate the reply!

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
ScottK said:
I did last week, and was a little confused by the bleak description. I submitted a question via the web form, but havennt heard anything back yet.
On Excursion, the description is "Paddle swing lock", on F250m the only drill down I can find is
Front door/outside mirrors/mirror assembly/ w/puddle lamp.

How would I know if these are heated, power, towing type etc?
I'll try to call them during the week.

Appreciate the reply!

You can also try www.fordpartsonline.com. I'd recommend calling a local dealer first to get a correct part number, then check the website to make sure you're getting the right ones.

Reaction score
I've used both places to buy parts from - Powerstrokeshop is not as fast and friendly since Dale left there - but I hear that they do get back to most people sooner or later.
Overall I have gotten better prices from fordpartsonline and cheaper shipping rates.

Ron

jxm71

Broken Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up on Ebay. They are from an 06 F250. I little simple wiring to my 03 X and now the clearance lights on the mirrors work as well as the turn signals.

dougger222

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of non turn signal non bi fold heated electric tow mirrors off Ebay a couple years ago for $152 shipped. The seller had a stock pile of them and a lot of guys were buying 2 plus sets at a crack.

Dealerships want $150 plus just for one side!!!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
the best way to use powerstrokeshop.com now is to call and ask for chris.

for some reason when they last updated the online catloges, they got it messed up some and it will default many times to a 150 vice 250 or 350 or ex.

call wabash fords main number then ask for parts, (powerstrokeshop)
1-800-572-1422
1-800-234-3455 is the main one if i remeber correctly
hope it helps

bosox fan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
question about the mirrors?

Will they wire up to an excursion that does not have the tow mirrors and work just fine turn signals clearence lights etc....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg