Which chip is better

powerstroke7.3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking at the TS's but recently I have been leaning towards the DP due to cost, more programs and the led switch. What is your alls opinion on both and which would be better for my 1995 ford f-250

DA-HEAT

The First Stroker
Reaction score
Good topic I was curious myself. I too am looking to buy a good chip for my 94 Stroker in a couple of months. From what I have read all three DP, the TS that beans sells, and the one that Tony Wildman tunes from Total Diesel are all good chips. However, here lately it does seem that the chips from the wildman are becoming more popular.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good topic I was curious myself. I too am looking to buy a good chip for my 94 Stroker in a couple of months. From what I have read all three DP, the TS that beans sells, and the one that Tony Wildman tunes from Total Diesel are all good chips. However, here lately it does seem that the chips from the wildman are becoming more popular.

I have had both a Jody chip and a Tony chip.While both are good chips,My tony chip seems to be much stonger than what I had from Jody.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14