Which injector?

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
So now that life is back to "normal" and I will be getting a pay raise, and the truck is paid off :thumbs I want injectors! Which ones. I have been looking around and I have been out of the loop on this stuff. The truck is a daily driver, currently makes 300 rwhp with a Bill's programming. I want an injector with no worries of windowing and that doesn't smoke too much (with the chip turned down) I realize that the smoke thing is mostly programming. I am willing to possibly re-flash to single shot programming. Thanks,

Scott

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I would recommend bean's on the injectors, just my preference, and as far as which one's I would suggest going with stage II's. Won't need an hpop upgrade to run them, upgraded fuel system not required, and makes very good power with them.

As far as the programing goes, the burns you have now, will prolly not be what you need to max the performance with bigger injectors, you will need some shifting parameters changed in order to allow for the increase in torque, and some other issues.

In regards to windowing the block, its all in the programing, not the injectors.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i second bdp stage 2's, they've put me at 420rwhp and 13.98 in the 1/4. With these you can make smoke if ya need/ want or they can be smokeless if you want, its all in the programming.

luke

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
lukecline said:
i second bdp stage 2's, they've put me at 420rwhp and 13.98 in the 1/4. With these you can make smoke if ya need/ want or they can be smokeless if you want, its all in the programming.

luke

Luke, what other mods are you running? My goal is for 400 rwhp.

Scott

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running a 6oh intercooler, hypermax h2e, bdp fuel system, built tranny and a host of smaller mods. I actually made more hp with stock turbo (435) on the dyno, but my 1/4 times are faster since h2e install. I think 400 with your mods and stage 2's would be very attainable, especially since you have a bb turbo.

luke

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14