Question Who has Dash Covers?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Who all ordered the carpet type dash covers for their SuperDuty/Excursions? Do you have a preference of a manufacturer over another? I knows there's several retailers of their own brands on the internet but whats really good?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Dash-Mate's Bill. On the 350 and the WindStar. I've had several brands thru the years and can't say One is any better than the other, other than the 'ol.. You Get What you Pay For.

My current Dash-Mate fits very well, stays in place with Velcro tabs. I like a dash cover for it's sound deadening qualities and it eliminates Glare & Reflection.

Beware of the material they're made of, and the thread used. I had a very nice THICK one that was a Free-bee from my Dealer.. Locally Made (Fresno). The California Sun got to it in about 2 Summers. The "Tijuana Tuck'n Roll" quality deal.(remember that ?)

The Dash-Mate's have been on the 350 for 6 years and the WindStar for 5.. Both are still in very good shape.

:dunno

I bought ours, Touchy Feely, at Pep Boys. I'm not an E-bay guy.

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I don't have on in my PSD, but I have had them in our Peterbilt's before. They were the Dash-Mate brand.

They worked really well.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a Dash-Mat "Ultimat" in mine about three years ago and it still looks like new. The Ultimat ($55) is a step up from the basic Dash-Mat ($35) and worth the difference in cost. I really like the way it is molded to fit the dash contours. I bought mine through Cabelas. ;tu

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Dash-Mate, bought a month after I took delivery. It still looks like new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58