Who has the biggest/loudest setup here?

Wagonized

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Im fairly new to the forum but have lurked for a while on and off. Curious if there are any big setups in any of these SDs. Im in the midst of making relocation brackets to move my backseat forward 6" to get a nice sized box behind it for either 3 DD 12s or 4 Kicker solo X 10s. I compete in dbdrag and iasca competitions very reguarly but dont expect too high of a score from my truck judging from the weak score I got from it in the past. The truck is just far too flimsy and doesnt hold the sound pressure well enough to maintain a proper score.;

Anyone else have big setups or walls even? Pics?

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 2 12inch solobaric L7's with about 1500 amp. it give me headache and makes my ear ring after about 5 mins.. from out side my doors do some nice flexing..

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try and do the door seal mod that will hold some more pressure in the cab. I am running 4 P1 10's behind my back seat. With the windows up and the doors closed the only thing that moves is the glass.

The door seal mod is a PITA to do but will help.

Wagonized

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Try and do the door seal mod that will hold some more pressure in the cab. I am running 4 P1 10's behind my back seat. With the windows up and the doors closed the only thing that moves is the glass.

The door seal mod is a PITA to do but will help.

ill give it a shot but its usually louder with some air leaking out the doors believe it or not. Its more or less just how flimsy the whole truck is...door skins flex like a madman...the whole thing is just a tin can compared to my 97 explorer.

Only allowed 2 layers of deadener aswell in dbdrag so that can only help so much. Oh well ill probably just deaden the hell out of it as its more my daily driver than competition vehicle.

nc1500

MyFirstPS444
Reaction score
I don't remember his name, but 2 years ago at the Smoke Show in NC someone pulled up in a sponsored 550 sporting a 32" woofer in the bed. The pictures for that truck are up at the powerstroke.org site. This beast was insanely loud; we had the cops called on us several times.

Wagonized

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't remember his name, but 2 years ago at the Smoke Show in NC someone pulled up in a sponsored 550 sporting a 32" woofer in the bed. The pictures for that truck are up at the powerstroke.org site. This beast was insanely loud; we had the cops called on us several times.

dont really see the point of havin a sub in the bed of ur truck because it really wouldnt be loud at all pointed into open air...unless you mean he had a cut-through into the cab and just had the woofer pointed up in the bed.

Oddly enough those woofers were crap. Large and loud looking but performed horrible. Clarion made a 32 inch and Audiobahn made a 34 which both sucked the big one. And the MTX jackhammer 22" is a joke of a woofer aswell. However digital designs is coming out with a 22 inch Z motor woofer this year which should be the most powerful marketed subwoofer in history. Also incriminator audio has a neo motor 21" woofer which is pretty nasty too.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
not too spectacular but in my 95 i have 2 pioneer 500 watt subs behind the back seat with a 920 watt kenwood amp driving them.kenwood 220 watt 3 ways in the doors and kenwood 220 watt 4 ways in the rear with an 899 wat 4 channel kenwood amp driving the front and rear speakers.and a pioneer deck.not too bad outside and sounds sweet inside!!

Reaction score
i have 2 jl audio 12 w3v3's behind my back seat and all i did was swap the square tubing on the seat 180 degrees.

HPIM0063.jpg

HPIM0065.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64