who makes a down pipe for 96 psd

fastaschit18

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i just bought a 4" magna flow kit and it didnt have the turbo pipe where could i get one? 3 or 4 inch

Patrick Feeley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few that make them for our trucks. Your choice may depend on the connection type for your new system (flanged or slip, etc.) or if you are keeping the Cat. All the ones for our trucks are basically 3" downpipes. Hypermax has on that is not flanged and transitions to 3.5" after the firewall. DPP has a nice 3" pipe that can be had with or without the flange. For a pure 4" system, though, you may want to talk to dale Isley @ TYMAR Performance about a downpipe that transitions from 3" to 4" (I'm not sure whether anyone else sells it, so hopefully others will chime in if there is). Cheers!

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I bought a 4" dp and exhaust from Dale. He will take time to visit with you and offer the options and willing to explain the differences if you want him to. He has 3 and 4.

www.tymarperformance.com to get his phone number.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
fastaschit18,

The Magnaflow systems connect to the factory cat connection if memory serves me. The down pipes we hhve are available in aluminized and stainless and they also bolt to the cat connection so they should bolt right up. We also have a cat test pipe that will bolt in if you want to go off roading or racing etc. Call us and we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Mark Craig said:
We also have a cat test pipe that will bolt in if you want to go off roading or racing etc.
This is SuperDutyDiesel not TDS... You can just say cat delete pipe;)

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I gotta say, DPPI offers a good DP for the OBS models, I have had mine installed for over two years now with no problems.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14