Who wants a free MBRP Exhaust!?!

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As it turns out they sent me two exhaust systems. The 4" MBRP turbo back single pipe type. I've been trying to get a hold of ITP so I can find out what to do but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm about half tempted to put it up on ebay but I know as soon as I sell it ITP will call me and say "WTF dude!" So I guess I"ll just swap around all of the pipes so that none of the connections are out of round and just hang on to the other one until they tell me what to do. Well at any rate, I've got my weekend project to get started on.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man hes a GOOD guy...and a FORUM sponsor...send it back to 'em...
dont cut into his profit margin ! He'll probably reward you or at least
THANK YOU...and youll sleep better at night <for having done the right thing> !

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, don't worry. I've already been trying to get back to him. I'm not really going to put it up on ebay. I've got more sense than that. Besides I'll probably be ordering more stuff soon and I've been happy with everything so far.

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone. The warehouse double shipped the order and it got to me before it could be corrected. UPS will be here to pick it up in a few days. Sorry guys, no free exhaust. Looks like you'll just have to buy one the right way.

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bling...That was COLD!!!!! Getting people to break their neck looking at your post. :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i just took off the safety. was about to pull the trigger.. thats to cruel.:doh:

deal breaker would have been if it was stainless or not....

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops, didn't think you guys were sitting here with loaded guns checking the forums.:eek: I guess I'll be a little but more carefull from now on. :sorry

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, free MBRP Exhaust!?! Around here is like saying Free Beer for everyone tonight. LOL. I don't drink it myself but there ar a few here that do, can't call there names now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58